Why UChicago Summer Session for Visiting Undergraduates?
- Experience what makes UChicago one of the world’s great intellectual destinations, ranked 3rd in the US and 9th in the world for undergraduate education.
- Choose from among a wide variety of undergraduate course offerings in an array of disciplines.
- Take advantage of smaller class sizes and more individualized attention from faculty and lecturers.
- Gain access to University resources like the 9th largest research library in North America, and the Olympic-sized pool and other state-of-the-art facilities in the Ratner Athletic Center.
- Enjoy the city at its liveliest, with its outdoor music festivals, street fairs, beaches, restaurant patios, and bike paths waiting for you to enjoy.
- Eligibility: Current student at another college or university; recent high school graduate; or adult student.
- University housing available.
- International students welcome.
|Chicago in Beijing||Urban Studies||Undergrad Course Offerings|
Immerse yourself in Chinese language and culture, and learn a year’s worth of Chinese language instruction with UChicago faculty through the Chicago in Beijing study-abroad program.
The Summer Urban Studies Program offers two tracks in the summer of 2017: Methods and Policy and Placemaking. Both programs are six weekls long, credit-bearing, and packed with hands-on experience.
Browse Undergraduate Course Listings to see what is being offered on campus this summer.