Pathway Program in Model UN
Develop a nuanced understanding of global affairs and the successful strategies and skills of debate practiced at the University of Chicago. This program brings together the expertise of our faculty with that of our UChicago MUN team, which has been number one in the country for three out of the past four years, and consistently ranks among the top five teams in the nation.
- Eligibility: current high school freshmen, sophomores, and juniors, 14 years and older (unless clearly stated otherwise)
- Admissions: the Priority application deadline is February 2. Students who apply by the Priority application deadline will have their $50 application fee waived. Any applications received after the Priority deadline will be admitted using rolling admission and will require a $50 application fee.
- For all courses still open, international students must submit all application materials before April 2.
- For domestic students, rolling admissions will typically close by early May; this may be earlier for specific programs that fill.
- This course is open to high school students only.
- Enrollment is limited to 40.
Total Cost (includes Tuition, Housing and Dining, and Fees): $5,700.
Complete Cost & Aid Information (including housing and other fees) for high school students can be found here.
Complete Cost & Aid Information (including housing and other fees) for undergraduates can be found here.