We are no longer admitting high school students to the 2018 Summer Session. Visiting undergraduate students are welcome to apply.
In Organic Chemistry 2, specific reaction types and mechanisms will be studied, and fundamental reactions of organic compounds are presented and analyzed from the viewpoint of mechanism. The reactions and mechanisms are integrated in terms of organic synthesis. Laboratory work will reinforce concepts that are taught in lecture.
- Students who apply will be admitted using rolling admission and require a $50 application fee.
- The Summer Session application deadline is May 1, 2018. Students may apply after this deadline, but will be required to pay an additional $100 rush processing fee.
- International students who will require a visa to attend, applications will be considered no later than April 9 in order to allow enough time to complete the visa application process.
- Rolling admissions: courses fill quickly, so submit your complete application as soon as possible.
- Prerequisite: CHEM 22000.
- Enrollment is limited to 64 students.
- This course is not open to high school students.
Tuition is $4,400 per course. (Full-time registration is two courses taken during the same session.)
Additional fees apply; housing and dining costs not included.
Complete Cost & Aid Information (including housing and other fees) for high school students can be found here.
Complete Cost & Aid Information (including housing and other fees) for undergraduates can be found here.