Elements of Economic Analysis 2
This course examines demand and supply as factors of production and the distribution of income in the economy; it also considers some elementary general equilibrium theory and welfare economics.
- Eligibility: current high school sophomores and juniors, 14 years and older (unless clearly stated otherwise); current College undergraduate students; and visiting undergraduate students.
- The Priority application deadline is February 2. Students who apply by the Priority application deadline will have their $50 application fee waived. Any applications received after the Priority deadline will be admitted using rolling admission and will require a $50 application fee.
- International students who will require a visa to attend, applications will be considered no later than April 2 in order to allow enough time to complete the visa application process.
- Rolling admissions: courses fill quickly, so submit your complete application as soon as possible.
- Prerequisite: ECON 20000 or ECON 20010.
- Enrollment is limited to 30.
- This course is not open to students in the Summer Programs for High School Students.
Tuition is $4,085 per course. (Full-time registration is two courses taken during the same session.)
Additional fees apply; housing and dining costs not included.
Complete Cost & Aid Information (including housing and other fees) for high school students can be found here.
Complete Cost & Aid Information (including housing and other fees) for undergraduates can be found here.